PHILOSOPHY AND EXPECTATIONS – AUSKICK
Auskick at Ocean Ridge Junior Football Club values and respects every member of our club. We all abide by the following guidelines and philosophies so everybody can enjoy their football.
- Improve the football skills and football knowledge of every player
- To teach the importance of sportsmanship
- Equal opportunities for all players – equal game time – rotation system in place and explained
- To teach and instill teamwork
- To be positive at all times
- To be a good role model
- To have FUN!
- To arrive at Auskick and be ready by when your session commences
- To come to Auskick with correct football gear ie. Football boots, socks, shorts and drink bottle filled with water
- To listen at training and games
- To always try and do the best you can at training and during games
- To practice skills
- To be a good sportsperson
- To be a good team member by always supporting your team mates
- To never question the umpire
- To ask questions of the coaching staff
- To have FUN!
- To always be supportive at Auskick
- To be involved and assist the team ie. In training, goal umpiring, social events, roster duties
- To encourage the children during the game but not to coach
- To display goods sportsmanship by acknowledging opposition good play and to never dispute the umpire’s decision
- To reinforce any coaching message passed on to the players by the coaches
- To encourage and assist the players to practice their skills
- To discuss any concerns you have regarding your son or daughter with the coach
- To socialize and have FUN!
Resources for Coaches & Parents
Find all the activities for each level (by session) in the form of videos, images, downloadable documents, and a heap of supporting documents to execute the program effectively
OCEAN RIDGE JUNIOR FOOTBALL CLUB
Heathridge Park, Sail Terrace, Heathridge 6027